Saturday, June 22, 2013

Que Sera, Sera {Free Printables!}





I'm picky about what I watch.  I want it to be clean viewing {i.e.: a Philippians 4:8 kind of mindset}... which isn't easy to find these days.  Mostly I watch the retro shows.  I sorta get on a kick for a certain series...  One month I'll be in love with watching That Girl, then I'll have a real fetish for Punky Brewster.  Now I've been watching the Doris Day Show {& loving it}!  Doris is famous for the song "Que Sera, Sera" - it happens to be the theme of her TV series.  Translated it means "Whatever will be, will be."  I thought it would make a dandy print to frame & hang, so I created 2 versions just for you!

Click on the image(s) you like.  Right click & save to your computer {or copy & paste}.  Open in a word document, resize if necessary, print, & enjoy!

Que Sera, Sera!
-Bess-

P.S.: Boy!  I sound like a true old fashioned girl writing this post.  I guess that's cause I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)