Thursday, June 21, 2012

I ❤ Thursday: Disney's Brave


Amazing Ashley over at Bramblewood Fashion hosts a series of posts called 'I ❤  Thursday.'  All you have to do is link up with some of your current favorite things on any given Thursday + type 'I ❤ Thursday' in the title.  Click the above image to visit her page!  Now, here's my first ever one...

It's Thursday & I'm loving Disney's new Pixar flick Brave.    




It's set in my favorite land...


It's a story about a plucky, bright lass named Merida...



What's not to love?


Can't wait to see it!  Visit the official website here!  It hits theaters tomorrow, June 22nd!

I ❤ Thursday Love,
-Bess-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)