Thursday, June 28, 2012

I ❤ Thursday: Patriotic Wear

It's Thursday & I'm loving patriotic 
July 4th style.



what I picture Princess Kate wearing if she were American royalty



well, Kate would likely carry a tiny clutch, but this, after all, is the USA, darling



understated patriot {sorta a 'just went surfing' vibe}



classy 4th {I heart this dress mega-time (it's feminine, modest, vintage, modern... it has it all)}



just add a patriotic-colored scarf

Source: etsy.com via Sara on Pinterest


try a red, white, & blue hair accessory





painted striped clutch + sheer polka dots = vintage uniqueness



preppy picnic {Jackie Kennedy style}



the go-to cotton flag tee



couldn't resist adding this ad

I ❤ Thursday Love,
-Bess-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)