Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Wishes - 2012

Summer Wishes


1. enjoy/explore God’s creation
2. write a story
3. go antique shopping
4. read a devotional
5. intentionally study books of the Bible
6. have a yard sale
7. cook up something tasty
8. go swimming
9. read good books
10. work on trusting my heavenly Daddy more & worrying less
11. entertain at my apartment
12. go on a mini {or not so mini} road trip
13. perform r.a.o.k.’s {random acts of kindness}
14. come up with new crafts
15. tell others about Jesus

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking to my giveaway! I really appreciate that!
    Hope you have an amazing summer. I love your wish list. I'd love to hear about your RAOK. I've always wanted to leave little sticky notes of encouragement around town. Wouldn't that be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions, Bess! I might do some of those. :-)

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Really made my day.

    God bless!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, Bess!
    Miss ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)