Monday, November 12, 2012

DIY Cake Stand


It seems a fact that anything placed on an elevated cake stand looks decadent & "fancy."  I've always wanted one, but they can be pricey.  I finally thought to myself, "Why not make it?"  So, that's what I did!


What You Need:
-sturdy candlestick {Dollar Tree}
-plate {thrifted}
-Krazy glue {Dollar Tree}


What To Do:
Follow your super glue's instructions carefully.  All I did was affix the candlestick to the center of the underside of my plate with Krazy glue {which worked well}, & left in the above position overnight to ensure it was well bonded.  Pretty simple!  I want to make more.  Maybe a tiered cake stand next!



Fancy Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: I stamped another pumpkin - this time with "LORD OF THE HARVEST."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)