Friday, November 2, 2012

Stamping Pumpkins {Tutorial}



For some reason the title of this post brings to mind the classic I Love Lucy stomping the grapes episode.  However, we will not be smashing pumpkins {hmmm, I just unintentionally dropped the name of an old rock band - strange} with our feet or any other of our extremities.  We will be using rubber stamps, darling! =)


What You Need:
-rubber stamps {smaller ones work best}
-pumpkin
-ink pad


I can't believe Thanksgiving is about 3 weeks away!  I decided to use my small alphabet stamps to "print" Thanksgiving-themed messages on my mini pumpkins {Give Thanks & Blessed}.  Be careful, the ink can smear & rub off if you aren't careful - this can be beneficial in case you mess up {just wipe clean with a damp paper towel}.  


I love stamping pumpkins!


I'm working on decorating for Thanksgiving...  I found this mini chalkboard at Walmart for less than a dollar!

Thankfully,
-Bess-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)