Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Sweet Grandma Goes to Jesus

My beautiful godly grandma just passed away.  She's with Jesus now - with her husband & with my daddy.  She lived an amazing full life.  Ninety-eight years & she had a sharp mind until the end.  My mom was able to fly up & spend the last few moments with her mother.  All the daughters (4) sang hymns to her... sang her to Jesus.  That seems to be the perfect way to go - peacefully with song.  I wish to live such a full life, where I meet Jesus softly sleeping with singing all around.  What an amazing lady she was - living for Jesus & now living with her Savior forever.  

-In Memory of My Dear Grandma-

-Bess-      

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss, Bess! What a beautiful life it sounds like your grandmother led. May you live like her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Bess! But I know it's such a comfort to know that your grandma is resting with Jesus now. :)

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bess,
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Even though you know she is with Jesus, I know you must be really sad. Your grandma sounds like an amazing woman!
    I will be praying for you and your family throughout the week.
    Love,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)