Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Favorite Christmas Tunes

You know, I've always had a Mixpod music player playing tunes on my blog.  I just switched to my Christmas player the other day... & I got to enjoy it for about a day.  Yesterday when I got on my blog, all ready to hear Christmas music, I heard nothing.  I checked my speakers {yes, they were on}, then I checked my player at the bottom of the blog, clicked it, & found Mixpod had shut down!  Silence is not golden!  So, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite Christmas tunes the "old fashioned way." 

Jesus, Savior by Chris August


He Made A Way In A Manger {Not sure the artist singing this version (my favorite version of this song is sung by Anthony Evans), but I loved the presentation here.}


Welcome to Our World by Chris Rice


How Many Kings by Downhere



 I absolutely love each & every one of these!

Love & Merry {Christ}mas,
-Bess-

P.S.: What are some of your favorite Christmas tunes?

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)