Monday, November 5, 2012

In Which I Turn 1 Year Older

Happy Birthday


Yes, today is my birthday. I can’t believe it! I feel like I’m getting really old – at least my age makes me feel so. I have a quiet sort of day planned. I had a stack of pancakes with blueberries for breakfast; I’ve already done a load of laundry; & posted to Diary of a Single Girl {check it out if you like}. I pray this shall be a special year! {I seem to be in a strange poetic state this morning.  Laundry will do that to ya.  Well, not really.} 

 Thanks to all my lovely sisters-in-Christ & each & every reader! 
 Love you!

-Bess-

P.S.: I wish I had a slice of that pink cake right about now.  Yum!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR FRIEND!!! I'm actually on a little trip right now and am going to get you something super special and send it to you for your birthday, k? :)

    Love ya,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)I hope you have a wonderful year to come. I know God's got some great adventures ahead for you.
    Guess what?! It's my little sister's birthday too! :) That's crazy!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Love, Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)