Thursday, March 28, 2013

Let's Host an Easter Egg Hunt!

I know, I'm a procrastinator.  It's the eve before Good Friday & I'm just now posting these - cause I just now finished em.  Maybe one day I'll do better & post these type of things early.  Maybe... with hope & a prayer. =) 

Hide & Seek was always my game back in the day, I think that's why I love Easter egg hunts... the seeking & finding {not to mention the chocolate}!  I fashioned these printables to help you host the best Easter egg hunt party ever!  So, go ahead, {don't procrastinate like me} print these off & have a spontaneous Easter egg hunt for the little siblings/kids in your life!  

sign

invitation / envelope embellishments

starting line sign

lovely party art

Click on each image & then right click & save the picture to your computer {or copy & paste}, open in a word document, resize {if necessary}, print, & enjoy!

Happy Hunting!
-Bess-

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome! I can't wait to use them.

    All of my siblings are 9 years and older, but we're still going to have an Easter egg hunt just for the fun of it. =) I'm pumped!

    Have a fantastic Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)