Friday, March 8, 2013

Tales of Bunny Tails {With Printable}


I've seen these Easter ideas all over the Web... a baggie full of marshmallows with a label reading "bunny tails."  I decided to do my own take on it...

I don't know about you, but it just doesn't seem right to eat bunny rabbit tails.  An angry PETA, not to mention Peter Cottontail, come to mind.  So, I decided to add a little note to my label.


I'm not sure if "synthetic" was the right word choice, but I like it fine.  Anyhow, it's sure to keep PETA & Peter at bay.  If it's not your style, however, just use the labels below.


The white labels are if you want to print it out on your own paper, which is what I did {I cut scrapbook paper to printer paper size & ran that through the printer}.  Just click on the labels you want, then right click & copy the set {or save to your pictures}.  Next, right click & paste the image {or open} in a word document & resize the labels to fit your project...  You could use these as jar labels, gift tags, plastic baggie labels, etc.  You can also crop the image to the label you want {i.e.: the white label or the pink gingham one}, as well as copy & paste multiple labels into your word document.  Print, cut out, add marshmallows, & enjoy!

Here's some more pics of my spring-ified kitchen counter...



       
Hoppy Trails,
-Bess-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)