Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bramblewood's Modest Fall Fashion Week: Day 1

I'm so eager to share 7 days worth of modest fall inspiration from my own closet, as I participate in Bramblewood Fashion's Modest Fashion Week!  There's still time to get into the mix yourself - click the sidebar button for more!

Day 1 - The White Rabbit in the Secret Garden



I donned this for church this morning...

-white tunic (worn underneath) --- Tara Jarmon for Target --- Target
-white skirt --- Isaac Mizrahi for Target --- Target
-gray dress jacket --- Rampage --- thrifted
-black tights --- Kohl's
-black ballet flats --- Walmart
-pocket watch necklace --- made by me

I love the menswear feel of this coat paired with its feminine details!

Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: Stay tuned for the 1st edition of Bess' Autumn Lookbook!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit Bess! I went for a guy/girl outfit!
    Funny! LOL
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the Secret Garden. Lovely outfit, dear Bess.
    Hope you are having a lovely day!
    Love in Christ,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, Bess! Your necklace is so cute too - I love it!!!

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, Bess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this outfit. It's gorgeous =D.

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your outfit! Nice, simple yet pretty :)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)