Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bramblewood's Modest Fall Fashion Week: Day 4

Day 4: "Happy"-ness!





What I've donned...

-white sweater --- George --- yard sale
-"Happy" embellished tee --- Cherokee --- Target
-jeans --- Mossimo --- Target
-fringe-y boots --- Old College Inn --- Goody's

"Happy are the people whose God is the Lord!"
-Psalm 144:15

No, the above doesn't equal a trouble-free, easy going life.  There will be heartaches, deep valleys, & tears (see John 16:33), but with God as our Guide & mighty King, we will find solace in His faithful promises & tremendous immeasurable love.  We who follow Him will be happy - we have an everlasting hope!  These painful trials we endure will not last forever!  That makes me smile...which makes me happy!

In Christian Love (& Happiness=),
-Bess-

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those boots! They look so comfy. :) And that shirt is super cute!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute -Bess-! Love this kind of look.

    I'm with ya - He's our happiness! I smile at that!

    Love & sweet happiness,
    your sis Amber (I mean -Amber- ;)

    P.S. I'm on the look out for Nancy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the verse and the outfit :)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)