Saturday, February 2, 2013

You're Just 'Write,' Valentine!


I am so excited about Valentine's Day, which is kinda funny considering I don't have a beau {I love that old fashioned word} or even a date for the 14th... but hey, I just love love!  Can't a girl just love Valentine's Day without a guy on her arm?  I say yes - especially when Jesus is in  her heart!  I have lots of Valentine's crafts/various other posts up my sleeve for Bess' Bag & my newest blog, Diary of a Single Girl, so be sure to stop by often!


Today I thought I'd share some Valentines I whipped up.  Here's what you need to make em yourself: pencils {I found these "velvet" flocked ones at Target after Christmas}, ribbon, scrapbook paper (cut to printer paper size) or regular printer paper, scissors, a hole punch, & the tags below.  


Here's What You Do:
Copy & paste {or right click & save} the tags below & open in a Word document.  I love cutting scrapbook paper to regular printer paper size & running it through the printer, which is what I did here - just make sure your paper is not too busy so your Valentine can easily read the message.  Then print the tags, cut out, punch a hole in the corner, & tie to the pencil with a ribbon, twine, or whatever you have.  You can also take a thin strip of scrapbook paper & wrap around a bundle of pencils + add one of the tags to give to a Valentine!  

for someone very special...
 old fashioned - hand scribbled...
 fun & kiddie approved...
Reader, you are just write!
-Bess-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)