Sunday, April 4, 2010

Secondhand Fashion - Day 7: Easter Parade




..Easter Parade..

What I've donned:

  • yellow ruffle top - Ann Taylor - Ann Taylor Store
  • tweed skirt with pockets - To The Max - thrift store (I was so excited when I found this at my favorite thrift shop! It was only about $3!)
  • black flats - Crocs (Yes, I live in Crocs!=) - new from eBay
  • green gem ring - yard sale (I've had this since I was little.)
  • Petal Pusher bag - created by me =)

To create your own Petal Pusher bag click on the link below! http://bessbag.blogspot.com/2010/03/tuesday-tutorial-petal-pusher-bag.html

Yep, I wore a secondhand ensemble for my church's Easter service! Secondhand does not have to mean grungy, rough, or worn. It can actually mean cute & smart! If you've never given secondhand a try, I challenge you to visit a local thrift store, yard sale, etc. You just might like it! P.S.: If you unearth some amazing finds, it's hard to go back to buying full price/brand new!

Thanks AmandaBeth for hosting this great challenge!

"'He is not here; He has risen, just as He said.'"

-Matthew 28:6

..Happy Easter 2010..

In Christian Love,

-Bess-

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The skirt and the shirt together are very classy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)