Monday, May 24, 2010

Homemaker in Training & Faithful Commenters

Moe of "Helping at Home" presented me with this lovely award. Thanks, Moe! You can tell just from her blog title that she's a true blue homemaker in the making! =) My great sis in Christ, Grace of "Grace's Garden Walk," also presented me with this one! Thanks, Grace! I love all my sisters in Christ!

Here are the rules:

•Award at least 4 other bloggers.
•Name someone you really admire as a homemaker.
•Post a Scripture verse that inspires you in daily living (please not Proverbs 31 - be creative).

My sweet mother is a wonderful homemaker. She was able to stay home with me until I entered kindergarten, & then she began to work again as a professor while I went to school. Through that time she worked diligently with home, family, church, & her school career. She is wonderful & amazing!

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." -Romans 12:12

Verse 13 reminds me of homemaking, too: "Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

I award:
Shaynie of "The Book Blog"

Shannon of "Below the Plateau"
Lady Florimel of "Rose of Venice"
Samarah of "Samarah's Sayings"

& any homemakers in training that are reading this & haven't received the award yet... Yes, you! =) Bess thinks you're great!

Grace of "Grace's Garden Walk" also presented me with the "Faithful Commenter Award." Thanks, Grace! I love exchanging little notes with a dear blogging friend! You're an encouragement to me, little sis! =)

I would like to thank all of you that comment here! If you're one of my faithful commenters this award is yours! Congrats!

2 comments:

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)