Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Announcing Bess’ 1st Girls Night at the Movies!


Hi girls! I’m back from my trip to visit my grandma & boy am I tired! She did have a great birthday I’m happy to report! She’s 96 & sharp as a tack! Thankfully I left before my grandma could do any matchmaking (at least in person). She’s one of those that always ask if I’ve met anyone yet. Oh, grandma! Yep, my single-self still loves her. =)

Summer’s winding down & what better than to celebrate these last school-free, sunny days with a movie night for just us girls! So, without further ado, I’m proud to announce Bess’ Bag’s first ever Girls Night at the movies! Here’s the invite:

You Are Cordially Invited To…
Bess’ Girls Night at the Movies
Presents
“Tammy & the Bachelor”
Saturday, July 31, 2010
7:30 PM EST
Movie Running Time: 89 min.
Movie Rating: Not Rated
Movie Release Date: 1957


This sweet film about a backwoods girl with a spirit that can’t be beat will warm your heart! Ever since my mom convinced me to rent this film many years ago, I’ve been utterly won over by the trio of Tammy flicks! Debbie Reynolds stars in this, the first, Tammy movie, while Sandra Dee takes over the role in the later 2 movies. Walter Brennan (I just love his voice! Strange I know!), along with a young Leslie Neilson also star. I hope you’ll join me for Bess’ Bag’s 1st ever summer Movie Night (psst: just for girls=)! I will post the movie on Saturday a little before 7:30 PM EST. Of course, once posted you will be able to watch it anytime you wish!

Enjoy the preview & see you Saturday!





Love From Your Sis,
-Bess-

5 comments:

  1. You're back, you're back, you're back!!! Oh, I have missed you so!!! Your movie night sound so much fun! Can't wait!!!
    Love you lots, my dear sis! Hope your evening is filled with the many whimsical secrets that summer has to offer and the abundant blessings of our Lord and Savior.
    Love from your lil' sis in Christ who has missed you very much,
    ~Grace~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting! Maybe I'll rent the movie and watch it sometime, but my internet's too slow to watch it online.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there! But my Gramas birthday is Saturday, so I'll have to check the time. Glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bess,
    Glad to have you back. I've seen Tammy and the Bachelor and Tammy and the Doctor, and I absoulutely LOVE them. Tammy and the Bachelor is my favorite, though. Will be tuning in....
    Your sister in Christ,
    Liz Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)