Friday, July 9, 2010

I’m Officially ‘Bloggity’ =)


Have you ever been to Sophie’s blog? Well, have you? =) It’s a sweet little place where you can be you, after all, it is called “Free to Be Me.” I do hope you’ll schedule a visit soon, not only because Sophie’s blog is just so charming, but because I’m her first ever “Bloggity Blogger of the Week!” I’m bursting with excitement! Thanks so much, Sophie! Click the link below to head on over to “Free to Be Me” & see my “Bloggity Blogger” interview! Yes, you might even learn something new about me!

LINK: http://freetobeme23.blogspot.com/2010/07/introducing-very-first-bloggity-blogger.html


Love to All,

-Bess-

P.S.: I can’t wait to get some more posting done, but life has just been super busy this week! =)

5 comments:

  1. Hiya, Bess!!! How's my favourite sis fairing to-day? I hope that the Lord is pouring bundles of summertime sunshine your way!
    Want you to know, I love you lots, and am so immensley thankful to have you as my sis! YOU ARE AWESOME (yep, without a doubt:).
    Love always from your sis,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and awesome interview! I did learn a few things about you :) and the tips for beginner bloggers (like moi) was definitely helpful.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going over to read it right now! Don't worry about not posting... I'm just commenting on everyone else's posts!

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw your interview and happened to see the word "schedule" I got really excited. I am one of those girls who loves schedules, cleaning, and organizing. It's just the way God made me, lol!

    Anyways, besides the fact that I LOVE that you have a posting schedule, I am new to your blog and also love your blog. :-)

    I am following you and I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome interview! I enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)