Thursday, July 22, 2010

Quick Update

Well, I guess that gets you up to date with my slower than molasses (referring to the time it's taken me to get these up - why it's almost *gasp* back to school season (don't worry I've got plenty of back to school plans for all you bright intelligent students=))summer fashion. I'm going to be pretty much absent for the next few days, my sweet grandma is celebrating a BIG birthday (she's up in her 90s)! It's so busy right now! I can't wait to get back to all your wonderful (& yes, inspiring) blogs! You girls are great! Oh yeah, & thank You God for my lovely grandma!

Love,
-Bess-

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time with your grandma! I look forward to reading your next posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, we'll be missing you! My grama's birthday is on the 31st--she'll be 80!

    love ya,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your grandmother, Bess! Love all your posts today :)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)