Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bess' Girls Night at the Movies Presents: "Tammy & the Bachelor" Part 1

Bess' Girls Night at the Movies - ADMIT 1

Welcome to Bess' Bag's 1st ever Girls Night at the Movies! I hope you enjoy tonight's film, it's one of my all time favorites! So, get the popcorn popping & enjoy the show... P.S.: I've turned off my main Mixpod tonight, so you don't have to worry about that + to make the movie screen bigger just click on the four little arrows (in the shape of a square) on the blue border underneath the picture.









1 comment:

  1. Hey Bess! My sisters and I just finished watching your movie... it was really great! Thank for posting. We enjoyed it very much :).

    Moe

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)