Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Sun Kissed Blog

Hello bright winsome sun! How I love you & most especially your Creator!

How do you like my new summery look? I like to think of it as my blog’s tan =), but, like a sun kissed glow, it will eventually fade – but I like the change for now! Let me tell you about my July schedule… there won’t be one! I think that’s fitting for the season’s boastings of relaxation & fun! Yes, that means for the rest of this month I won’t be doing the typical Tuesday Tutorial or Tip segment. But don’t worry – hakuna matata =) – I’ll still be posting some crafty projects & the occasionally tip might slip in, too…just not on any particular day/time. I do have a fun project in the works involving fast food…that’s all I’ll say… =) I’m excited about it! I’m also planning a movie night for this month – more on that later! So, I’m ready to enjoy this summery time…&, if you’re one of my global pals, enduring a not-so-hot season at the moment, I hope you’ll enjoy the little bit of sunny here at Bess’ Bag! All of a sudden I feel like putting a miniature umbrella in my water glass & a hibiscus in my hair…

Here's the Memory Verse of the Moment for ya!
Psalm 93:4Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Here are the current Songs of the Moment for July! Enjoy these & other sunshine-y music featured on the Bess’ Bag Mixpod! Turn up your speakers! HINT: Turn off my main Mixpod (found at the bottom of the sea, er, I mean my blog) first before turning on the songs below.







Love From the Sunscreen Applying,
-Bess-

P.S.: I’ve updated the game links (with seasonal picks) which can be found by clicking the “i heart” photos on my sidebar.


Summertime PostcardFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

6 comments:

  1. Oh Bess! I love your blog's new look! I can't wait to see the project about fast food, sounds interesting!! :D And a movie night sounds awesome too! Happy summer to you! :)

    With love,
    Sophie

    P.S. The Bloggity Blogger post featuring YOU is officially up!! Go check it out at:

    http://freetobeme23.blogspot.com/2010/07/introducing-very-first-bloggity-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A merry summer to you too, dear Bess! LOVE the new look!
    Hope you are enjoying all of the blessings of summertime; hope the Lord pour many on you!
    Love ya lots,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bess hope you're having a fab & lazy (ish) summer! :)

    Because I'm on the other side of the world (ie. Australia), it's the middle of winter here...but I love it! I love cold weather, but luckily it doesn't get too cold here! Today's been lovely and sunny - I was able to go outside without a coat for the first time in weeks :D

    So I'm thinking that your sunny background is incredibly appropriate, even though summer's months away for me. :)

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bess,
    Your new look is simply beautiful! I love the summer theme. I love your header... You are so creative! :)
    Have a lovely afternoon, full of sunshine and blessings!

    Enduring the 100 Degree Heat,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bess,
    Love your template! Can't wait to see your fast food idea.
    YOur sister in Christ,
    Liz Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)