Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Book Bag It: Great Backpack Deal Alert


Soon you’ll likely be putting away your beach bag & sunscreen in turn for your backpack & pencil pouch. Yes, back-to-school time is in the air & on store shelves, & I want to alert you to a GREAT deal from Staples office & supply store! From now until July 31st (i.e.: hurry=) purchase any backpack & get your moola (all of it) back in the form of a Staples Gift Card! So, if you’re in need of a new satchel for your books or gym clothes or whatever…I recommend giving the Staples deal a thought. This deal is available in store, online, or by phone. One rebate per family.

I just came back from my local Staples store to check this deal out for myself. The majority of their backpacks were pricey, but most were on sale at my local store. I ended up purchasing a Jansport backpack (with a lifetime guarantee!). Yes, even though I’m out of school a backpack can still come in handy. After purchase you have to fill out a form online or by mail (through sending in your receipt) to get your 100% rebate in the form of a Staples Gift Card. Also, while at Staples I got two 8 packs of Bic pens for 1 penny each (all you had to do for this deal was make a minimum purchase of $5 (which I did with my backpack); limit 2 per person). They’ve also got a few quarter deals, too!

Hurry this deal ends July 31st!

www.staples.com

4 comments:

  1. Neat! Will have to remember that for my oober special pens and pencils! :) However, I do not need a backpack for school is just a few steps away (in the next room), and I just get up and start in my PJ's :).
    Hope you are having a lovely day!
    Love always,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you got some good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a giveaway and I need twenty followers. Will you follow?
    I'm follow your blog, the design is so lovely and the posts, so encouraging!

    akskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, "i.e hurry!" I loved that! Couldn't stop the tears from trickling down my cheeks, Bess! (just kidding! But I did laugh. Out loud.)

    That's a GREAT deal. I think I'll be heading over there later :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)