Thursday, September 24, 2015

5 Blogs I ❤

Rubyellen is a sister-in-Christ, mama to 4 sweet girls {True, Brave, Soul, & Glow - most amazing names ever, in my book}, wife, author of a super nifty sewing/craft tome, & all around cool person.  I love taking a peek into her days.

Beautiful Hope

Elena is the real deal.  Her journey is full of that "beautiful hope" that can only be found in Christ.  She's getting married next month, & I look forward to seeing where God takes her & her godly guy in this new chapter!  So excited for her!!!

Ruffles & Stuff

Pretty much the first blog ever that I truly loved... & still do all these years later.  Disney, you're the bee's knees & the cat's pajamas & all that jazz!  Yes, I just said that.

The Demczak Days

Found this blog recently through the Blog-tember Challenge.  Annie speaks it real.  This post made me cry.  Beautiful.

A Holy Experience
This is the blog of Ann Voskamp, author of One Thousand Gifts.  Her poetic, God-filled words will encourage your weary soul, sister!

Blog Love,
-Bess-

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me in your list. Likewise, your blog has been such an encouragement! You shine Jesus' love through the words you write!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)