Saturday, September 26, 2015

Reading List

Bookish


You know how those who work at Dairy Queen {or other like establishments} say they become {Dare I say it?} sick of ice cream?  Well, since I've been working at a library, my bookish appetite just hasn't been what it used to be.  Today is actually my last day there, so maybe I'll be craving books again soon!  Here's a peek at my current reading list...

Recent Reads...
  • the book of Acts in the Bible
  • It's Not About Me by Max Lucado {I highly recommend this encouraging/gently-convicting read!}
Currently Reading...
  • the book of Joshua in the Bible
  • Revealing Jesus daily devotional by Darlene Zschech
Planning to Read...
  • You'll Get Through This by Max Lucado
What's on your reading list?

Bookish Love,
-Bess-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)