Sunday, September 13, 2015

This Current Season {In Pictures & a Song}

This Season of Wait, Trust, & Hope

This is a season of waiting & seeing.  Of trusting imperfectly in my perfect God.  He will not fail me, though I've failed Him {2 Timothy 2:13}.

I've been in a long-distance relationship for many months now.  It's been difficult, full of phone chats, visits that are weeks & weeks apart {this next one will be at least 8 weeks (our longest in-between yet)}, & my little heart is sometimes lonely & blue.  I know God has a plan & I seek only what He wants.  I'm praying for peace & trust & hope during this season, & I'm digging into His Word.  My God is good to me, I know.  In the mix of the roller coaster of emotions & fear, there have been sweet memories made, lots & lots of bouquets of fresh flowers {Have I mentioned he's an amazing guy?}, road trips, shared prayers, & bunches of new stuff for us.  I don't know how this season will end, but one thing I do know...

This season is in His hands.


Love in Christ,

-Bess-

P.S.: This song speaks deep of my "right now"...  Hope it blesses you, too.


2 comments:

  1. Cute and very fitting clock! Being in a long distance relationship is not easy but you seem to have an excellent perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rhonda! =) I know God has a plan for each & every season we find ourselves in.
      Blessings,
      -Bess-

      Delete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)