Sunday, September 20, 2015

Of Comfort Food & Other Guilty Stuff


Here's my go-to little pleasures.  Some might call them "guilty."  I, however, think that's a little harsh.  I call em "gifts"... & I am thankful.
  • chicken nuggets + honey
  • pretzels + peanut butter
  • watching various & sundry old TV shows {Full House, The Mod Squad, That Girl, The Doris Day Show}
  • hot tea & fuzzy socks
  • ice cream, ice cream, ice cream {in that order - make it Haagen-Dazs & that's even better}
  • pumpkin pie {any time of the year}
  • Bath & Body Works Wallflower plug-ins
  • antique store window shopping
What's on your list?

Love,
-Bess-

2 comments:

  1. I love peanut butter with anything. Have you tried Justin's maple almond butter? Sooooo good. I'm with ya on the hot tea and fuzzy socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, love me some peanut butter! =) I haven't tried any of Justin's before. Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)