Saturday, September 12, 2015

Currently {Sept.}


+Celebrating... my nephew's 7th b-day this weekend!  He's full force in the Pokemon stage.

+Missing... someone special.  Counting down the weeks until I see him again.


+Reading... Acts in my Bible.  So much history on the early church & guidance/examples for the body of Christ today!  I'm on week 15 of my read through the Bible in a year plan.


+Praying... for God's guidance & grace daily {24/7/365}.


+Working... my part-time library gig & substitute teaching {the latter one is my fave of the two}.


+Ready... to switch out my summer stuff & make my apt. fallish.  Bring on the pumpkins!


+Fighting... my insecurities {& the enemy's lies} through God's strength & Truth.  It's not easy, but 1 John 4:4!

Love,
-Bess-

P.S.: What are you up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)