Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Awards, Awards, Awards

Taking another quick break from Purity & Romance month (I should have a new post up tomorrow (hopefully=)), I’d like to take a moment to thank some lovely gals who have awarded me & to spread the love, too! My greatest lil sis in Christ ever, not to mention future famous authoress, Grace, over at “From the Desk Drawer of a Young Writer” presented me with two sweet bookish awards that she created herself. Thanks so much, Grace! The rules for both of these are to award as many as you wish & to let the winners know.



I award these two to: =)
Shaynie at “The Book Blog”
Moe at “Helping at Home”
…& any others who stay up late with a good read &/or love to scribble down thoughts!


The lovely Allison Elizabeth who boldly embraces her love of life both old-fashioned & countrified =) (which I love) over at “Girl of the Prairie” presented me with this “lovely” award. Thanks, Allison Elizabeth!

I award this one to: =)
Those Listed Above
Grace at “Grace’s Garden Walk” & “From the Desk Drawer of a Young Writer”

Amber at "Taking Life One Step at a Time"

Jenna at “Where the Heart Remains”
Heather at “A Hopeful Romantic”
Lily at “A Lovely Lane”

Anneliese at “Anneliese Loves Life”

Hope to see you tomorrow…

6 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much, Bess!!!! These awards are perfect for me! I'll post about them this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bess! I love awards.

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, dear sis! You are the sweetest sister!!! I absolutely love the award. It is so pretty!
    Thanks for your prayers. The surgery went as smooth as ever. The dentist was so nice and the whole operation only took about 20 min (but we had to wait a whole hour before he came to see me). I am so thankful that they did not have to put me to sleep!
    Hope you are having the best of days, dear friend!
    Love you,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Bess, how thoughtful!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for awarding me, dear friend! I feel very blessed and honored! :)

    Your Sister In Christ,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thank you so much Bess! =D

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)