Monday, June 14, 2010

MFW Day 1: Cinderella & the Glass Sneaker?

I love the story of Cinderella. I mean, she’s treated terribly, but she doesn’t retaliate with the same ugliness that’s dished out to her. Her Christ-like attitude has always been something I have wanted to emulate, but sadly I haven’t always acted like a princess, a true Daughter of the King. At times in my life, I’ve been more like an ugly stepsister, unable to curb my anger when someone’s done me wrong…answering back with meanness, instead of kindness. “…love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who are cruel to you.” (Luke 6:27-28 NCV). Thankfully, the King, my Father, is forgiving. He even tells me I’m still His beautiful princess…& He’ll help me with my weaknesses. Now I have true hope that there will be a ‘happily ever after’ (forever) one day with Him. I just love happy endings!






What I've Donned:
*Love Birds Tee - Target (Val. Day Item) - yard sale
*Jeans (Rolled at Cuff) - Circo - Target
*Clear Sneakers - Melissa - I've had these for a long time (years), & I've rarely worn em'. I can't remember where I got them. They are pretty cute, I think I'll start wearing em' more! =)
*Covered Beads Necklace - Gap - yard sale
*Bracelets - I actually got these at perfume counters over the years. Sometimes, they'll have these little bracelets to spray a sample of fragrance on for free!



4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! *Love* the sneakers!!

    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that t-shirt!!!! It's so cute!

    Oh, and I just requested my first book from Book Sneeze! How long do they usually take to get to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit! I really like those sneakers! Nice jeans too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt and shoes! Thanks so much for all the great work you're doing teaching about purity on here.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)