Friday, June 11, 2010

A Prayer Line, More on Courting, + Videos!

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer & petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts & your minds in Christ Jesus.”
-Philippians 4:6-7

Hey everybody! I’ve been thinking about having a little sort of prayer line up here for a while, but haven’t done anything about it till now. So, I’m eager to present Bess’ Bag’s first ever Prayer Line! Here’s how it works…


-the Prayer Line will be a permanent part of my sidebar here
-if you have a prayer request all you need to do is drop me a comment telling me about it – I won’t publish the comment but put it up on the Prayer Line instead
-feel free to send in silent requests, too, we’ll always pray for those – if you don’t want your prayer request to show up on the Prayer Line just tell me so (or tell me how you’d like it to appear)
-prayer praises are always welcome, too
-become a prayer partner & pray for these requests with me =)


So, as it is Purity & Romance month, I’ve already got our future princes up on there + us, too. Nobody can receive too much prayer! I hope when you visit Bess’ Bag from here on out you’ll take a moment to glance over the prayer requests & praises & talk to God about ‘em. I love a sisterhood that prays…& what better than a group of sisses who share the same Heavenly Daddy. So, send in your requests & know I’ll be praying for you. I’m so glad God’s line is always open 24 hours a day – no busy signals, no awful “waiting” music; He’s just there…always. Yep, I love that!
---
Remember my last post about dating, waiting, & courting? Well, the lovely Jenna over at “Where the Heart Remains” offered to share some of her knowledge about courtship! She’s actually taken a courtship class, so she has much more info than I have on the subject! If you haven’t already you really must visit her sweet blog (she’s an amazing photographer & her heart for the Lord always shines through in every post (yes, Jenna, I think you’re spectacular=)). Click the link below to visit & scroll down a smidge till you see the “Courtship Class” links on the right-hand side right under her header.
http://wheretheheartremains.blogspot.com/

Love ya!
-Bess-


P.S.: Here’s some thoughts on purity from BarlowGirl & Rebecca St. James… Enjoy & feel free to share your own thoughts!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, how this helped! The Barlow Girl interview!

    Bess, please pray for my step sister.
    That her heart will be softened for the Lord. She goes through everything that they mentioned.
    Please pray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Prayer Line idea. I will continue to check the prayer line often!
    Thank you for the compliments, dearest friend. Also, thank you for sharing my link. I really appreciate it!
    Have a wonderful day, filled with many blessings!

    Your Sister In Christ,
    Jenna

    P.S. I think you are spectacular as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)