Wednesday, September 10, 2014

10 Things

You're Beautiful!

I've been participating in Bailey Jean's "Blog-tember Challenge" since Sept. 1st {& really enjoying it, by-the-by}!  Today's prompt is  to list 10 things that you love about yourself.  Bailey adds, "Let's kick that negative self-talk outta here!"  I agree, but I have to admit it doesn't come easy sometimes in this world so full of airbrushed falsities & unrealistic ideals.  It helps to remember I was fashioned by the Master Artist & every intricate detail {down to the swirl of our fingerprints} was planned for His purpose.  

Here's my list...

1. my eyes
2. my hair
3. my zany sense of humor
4. my creative spirit
5. my perseverant heart
6. my adventure-loving self
7. the dimple when I smile
8. my playful nature
9. my empathy for my fellow broken humanity
10. my ability to laugh at myself 

"I praise You because I am fearfully & wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well." -Psalm 139:14

Love,
-Bess-

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bit of scripture there!Will have to remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. I always wanted dimples. I have a scar from a dog bite on my cheek. When I was younger I used to pretend it was a dimple!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)