Friday, September 12, 2014

"It's a Tradition!"

Celebrate

I happen to be a girl who loves traditions.  I'm eager to create some new ones with my own family some day, but I don't let that stop me from creating my own "single" ones now.  Here's a few of em....
  • on the 1st day of summer I watch Disney's Tuck Everlasting
  • I always decorate my Christmas tree while watching a holiday movie
  • I place a nativity set under my tree every December
  • each New Year's eve I put on a fancy dress & sing praises to God as I herald in midnight {all by myself}
  • I always start the New Year off by eating something sweet {in hopes of a sweet New Year, of course}
Traditions {& Love},
-Bess-

P.S.: What are some of your traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)