Saturday, September 27, 2014

Even More Fall Favorites {'The Circle' Link Up}

Fall Favorites


1. Favorite fall fashion/clothing item?
Boots!  I love to wear em with tights & a dress/skirt.

2. Favorite fall drink?

I love caramel hot chocolate this time of year.  

3. What's something on your fall bucket list?

Go on an autumn picnic.  You can view my full fall bucket list here {It's in video form!}. =)

4. Favorite fall recipe?

I'm no Julia Child {not by a long shot (but maybe I will be, cause she actually never learned to cook until she was 32 - so I have a few years yet {i.e.: there's hope} - but I digress)}.  The most fallish thing I've made is probably rice krispies treats made with pumpkin flavored marshmallows.  In spite of my lack in cookery talents, I'm hoping to try my hand at some comfort food recipes this fall.

5. Halloween candy or Pumpkin Spice Latte? 

I have to be honest, I've only ever stepped into a Starbucks once {shocking, I know}, & then I didn't even get anything!  So, needless to say I've never had a PSL.  I am, however, a perpetual fan of chocolate!  {Need I say more?}

6. Favorite fall scent?

Pumpkin!  I'm itching to buy a Bath & Body Works wallflower refill to fill my apt. with the yummy autumn scent!  They have so many pumpkin choices, it's going to be hard to choose!

7. Favorite fall holiday?  

I'm an autumn birthday girl - so there's that, but I also love the comfort, tradition, & gratitude-attitude of Thanksgiving!  Plus, the feeling of being cozy with my family, watching parades, playing games, & the smells of deliciousness wafting from the kitchen! 

8. What is fall weather like where you live?

Typically, autumn is sweet relief from the humid southern summer in my neck of the woods.  The air feels coolish, crisp, & some days down right chilly.

Autumn Love,
-Bess-
In Its Time

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your collage! It's so fall-ish and so cute, too! :) And yes, yes, yes to boots. I can't imagine not having my boots in the fall!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here for The Circle! I love the way that you formatted your post. :)

    An autumn picnic sounds like a lot of fun! I was just reading an old cookbook today and there was a whole section on autumnal lawn parties being popular in the south due to the cooler weather making yards a great place to gather. It does sound dreamy!

    You're not alone in not ever having had a PSL...I have never had one and I was shocked at how many of the others who took part in the link up hadn't either! I thought for sure I was "the only one". :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by Bess' Bag - I love these "little visits!" Feel free to leave your respectful insight here... =)